When: Tuesday 29 November, 9.30am - 11am (networking breakfast from 8.30am)
Where: Coventry Central Hall, Warwick Lane, Coventry, CV1 2HA
Join us for the launch of ‘Accelerate’ - a £3 million Building Better Opportunities employability project for people in Coventry and Warwickshire.
The project brings together 24 local partners to provide each participant with tailored support and a single access point to confidence building, work experience and skills enhancement, including training on IT, ESOL, Literacy, Numeracy and Enterprise.
Attend the stakeholder launch event to:
- Discover how Accelerate can help your clients
- Add value to your services
- Meet our delivery partners
- Discuss joint working opportunities.
Who should attend?
The stakeholder launch is aimed at organisations working with individuals who would benefit from a practical and highly supportive approach to finding work including:
- Employability advisers
- Support workers
- Information, Advice and Guidance organisations
- Community organisations / centres / hubs
- Frontline workers providing services to vulnerable adults
- Housing associations
- Disability organisations
- Mental Health Services
- Volunteer involving organisations
- Organisations working with lone parents, ex-offenders, ethnic minorities, people in recovery from addiction, homeless people, refugees, migrants, and 50+ age group.