When: 29th November 2016, 11am - 4pm
Where: Coventry Central Hall, Warwick Lane, Coventry, CV1 2HA
Cost: Free. This event is open to the public.
Come to our information fair and find out how we can help you take your first steps towards finding a job.
How to book
Event registration is optional and enables you to receive updates on the event programme and receive a reminder by email 2 days before the event. If you prefer not to book you are still welcome to attend.
About the event
- Drop-in any time from 11am - 4pm
- Visit over 25 information stalls
- Meet our friendly team
- Go to a mini-workshop
- Bring a friend or family member with you.
Accelerate is a new way to help you if you're having problems with getting work. Our local partner organisations can offer tailor-made support to help you:
- Build your self confidence
- Find work experience that suits you
- Improve your skills
- Get training for IT, literacy, numeracy and enterprise
- Find a job.
Accelerate is a Building Better Opportunities project funded by the BIG Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund.